Job offer of 12/05/2021
Di Renzo Regulatory Affairs (a regulatory consultancy company that has been operating for 36 years at international level in the sector of medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements, biocides, cosmetics) is searching for staff for their Pharmacovigilance Unit and Regulatory Affairs:
A work experience of at least 2/3 years in the concerned sector is requested.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry and similar
- Good English, written and spoken, is an essential requirement
PDF CVs are to be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The workplace is in Rome: Via dell’Arco di Travertino 11
This is a chance for a fast cultural growth and, consequently for a development of one’s PhV competence. Interesting career opportunities.
Maximum confidentiality is ensured: all CVs received will not be shared with third parties.
Work contract: Full-time
- Professional training
- Monday to Friday
- 5-years (or specialist) degree (Optional)
- Temporarily, due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Precautions against COVID-19:
- Remote job interview
- Temperature control
- Preparation of guidelines on social distancing
- Virtual meetings
Positions in the following sectors will soon be opened:
- Prices of medicinal products: preparation of the documentation and AIFA procedure, pay back, etc.
- Medical device clinical trials
- Veterinary, regulatory affairs
- Medical devices: regulatory affairs, CE marking request, etc.
- Staff manager
- Scientific information (medicinal products)
In all cases, the following is required:
- Good English (at least B2)
- Experience in the relevant sector
All activities will be carried out in Rome.