The European regulations provides for that companies intending to market medicinal products, food supplements, medical devices, cosmetics and biocides in the European Union have a legal office in the European Union. In alternative, they must have a representative located in a Member State or open a branch in the EU.
Di Renzo Regulatory Affairs has just activated a new consulting option for foreign companies wishing to open an office in the EU or in Italy. This opportunity could interest companies involved in the consequences of the Brexit, in search of a new location in the European Union.
Di Renzo is thereforeable to offer:
- Legal office by its own address
- Possibility to use meeting rooms on request
- Starting all legal, notary, administrative and tax procedures to obtain the business certifications required to operate in Italy and in EU Member States.
- Assessment of the company project in order to establish the best type of company to be activated
- Contacts with national and international logistics for the distribution of the medicinal products on Italy and in other countries.
- Support on the procedure to hire staff
- Possibility to cooperate to find companies that may represent the foreign company in Italy
- Preparation of an overview of the national marketing state of the art for medicines along with experts.
- Possibility to use one of our companies to register in Italy and in other EU countries