Di Renzo Srl, Di Renzo Snc, Alfrapharma Srl, Alfra Snc, based in Viale Manzoni 59, Rome (hereinafter only “Data Controller”), as the Data Controller of personal data pursuant to D. lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments – Code regarding the protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”) – and of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (onwards the Privacy Code and the GDPR are collectively referred to as “Applicable Regulations”) – recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its business.
The Data Controller informs you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limits, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Applicable Regulations and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
- DATA CONTROLLER
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
- Navigation data
- Data provided voluntarily
- Cookies and similar technologies
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASE AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE TREATMENT
- DATA CONSERVATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- DATA CONTROLLER
In light of the Applicable Regulations, the data controller of the Site is the Data Controller as defined above. It is possible to contact the address firstname.lastname@example.org for any information concerning the processing of personal data by is the Data Controller.
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
“Personal Data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical identity physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The Personal Data collected by the Site are as follows:
a. Navigation data
The computer systems of the Site collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to identify yourself. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to your operating system and IT environment.
These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct delivery of the various features you requested, for reasons of security and assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties and are deleted after 30 days.
b. Data provided voluntarily
Through the Site you have the possibility to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as the name and e-mail address. The Data Controller will process these data in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorized you to confer them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. With respect to these assumptions, you are entitled to be an independent data controller, assuming all the legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, confer on the point the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that should reach the Data Controller from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the Site in violation of the Applicable Regulations.
c. Cookies and similar technologies
Any other Personal Data that may be collected are those necessary for the requests and preparation of quote proposals for clients of the Data Controller and for the signature of agreements between the Data Controller and its own clients and employees, and/or for fiscal reasons.
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASE AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE TREATMENT
The Personal Data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on your request (e.g. contact request via the Contact form, etc.);
- Purposes related to the requests and preparation of quote proposals for clients of the Data Controller;
- Purposes related to the signature of agreements with clients and employees of the Data Controller and/or for fiscal reasons of the Data Controller;
- Purposes of statistical research/analysis of aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Purposes necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions.
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in point a), b) and c) is the provision of a service or the reply to a request that does not require consent under the Applicable Regulations.
The purpose referred to in point d) does not entail the processing of Personal Data, while for purposes referred to in point e) and f) represent a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to the Applicable Regulations as, once the Personal Data have been provided, the treatment is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but their failure to provide it could make it impossible to find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point 3, with:
- Subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the operation of the Site that typically act as managers of the Data Controller’s treatment;
- Persons authorized by the Data Controller to the processing of Personal Data who have undertaken confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators of the Data Controller); (1 and 2 are collectively “Recipients”);
- Jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Law.
Some of your Personal Information may be transferred to Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Indeed, transfers are based either on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
6. DATA CONSERVATION
The Data Controller will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3. By way of example, the Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the newsletter sending service until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Without prejudice to the above, the Data Controller will process your Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect your interests (Article 2947 (1) (3) c.c.). More information about the retention period of Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the email address: email@example.com
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Within the limits of the Applicable Law, you have the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, to access your Personal Data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their treatment, the limitation of processing and to obtain in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device data concerning you. The consent of the data can be revoked at any time. Requests should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Applicable Law, you have in any case the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the law in force.